when orchards grow...
21 Sie | 2022
Autumn in Poland is favourable for all night owls. Dusk falls already around 4 pm, and in the long autumn evenings you can.... take a look at some of our proposals:
Kazimierz at night – one of the kind!
One of the places loved by students for night parties, discreet conversations and… tasty snacks is certainly the district of Kazimierz. For fans of dance we recommend the Pozytywka, for a conversation by candlelight we invite you to Eszeweria Pub. And the most popular sandwich in Cracow? Undoubtedly, the zapiekanka on Plac Nowy is a palate delight for only a few zlotys.
For tea and book lovers
Hot, aromatic tea is a traditional Polish way to „warm up” the winter. In Czajownia tea-room in Józefa St. you can taste tea from different corners of the world, participate in tea ceremony, and thanks to ethnic concerts and travellers’ stories you can move to other spaces and climates. With our Varia Card you will get there a 10% discount!
And if you want to hide away somewhere with a tea and a book, we highly recommend Cytat Cafe on Miodowa Street and De Revolutionibus on Bracka Street! There you will not only have a delicious tea in a pleasant environment, but you can also buy a lot of new books (and as we all know – you can never have too many of them!). We highly recommend!
For coffee and philosophy lovers
Would you like to spend a quiet evening with a cup of coffee in a cozy place where you can think about important issues? Here are some climatic places we recommend:
- Piwnica Pod Baranami – a place full of artistic spirit and smelling of coffee, located on the Main Market Square; with the Varia Card there is a 10% discount waiting for you!
- Cafe Szafe – aromatic coffee in….szafa? The interior design can be associated with the world of Alice in Wonderland, which is why it is so unusual…
- Camera Cafe – on a frosty evening it’s worth warming up with a delicious coffee or hot chocolate, and it’s hard to find a place with such a big choice of this salutary drink;
- Nowa Prowincja – one of the most iconic places on the map of Krakow! It is a perfect place for intimate conversations as well as stormy discussions.
- 52 lessons - 2 x 90 min weekly
- Morning and evening classes
- All language levels A1 – C2
Courses at school
Course at School
- 58 lessons – 3 weeks
- 4 lessons daily
- All language levels A1- C2
Do You Have Questions?
Varia Polish Language Center
Monday-Thursday9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday9 a.m. - 5 p.m.Contact form
Fall In Love With the Polish Language, Krakow and… Varia!
Varia is the most popular Polish language school in Krakow and possibly even in the world. We pour our hearts and souls into everything we do at Varia. We are delighted knowing our students notice and appreciate our efforts.Meet us
Explore Krakow With Varia
Varia Club Card
Sign up for a course and access discounts offered by our partnersEnjoy your benefits