Ta strona korzysta z ciasteczek, aby zapewnić Ci najlepszą możliwą obsługę. Informacje o ciasteczkach są przechowywane w przeglądarce i wykonują funkcje takie jak rozpoznawanie Cię po powrocie na naszą stronę internetową i pomaganie naszemu zespołowi w zrozumieniu, które sekcje witryny są dla Ciebie najbardziej interesujące i przydatne.
Intensive summer courses
2 weeks with Polish language
8 Lip | 2021
From the beginning of July until the end of September Varia becomes a particularly special place.... More than 200 people from almost every corner of the world come to visit us.
Among them: our new students and old friends, those who begin their adventure with Polish and the ‘veterans’ of our courses, the young and young at heart :), those loving Poland and those in love with the Poles… All this in sunny weather and in Krakow – full of tourist and cultural attractions. Could you ask for more? 🙂
For those of you who’d like to join our ‘inner circle’, we have prepared a sample of what you can experience during our summer courses in Krakow;
1. Each day begins in a useful and… pleasant way, that is – Polish lessons! We can assure you that intensive conversations in Polish are as stimulating as morning coffee. 🙂
2. Speaking of coffee… After intensive 90-minute work, there is finally time to relax on a 15-minute break, with a cup of hot tea or coffee (served for free :)) and:
- share experiences from the previous day and plan your evening together (for the outgoing ones)
- join multilingual conversations in Polish, English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese or sometimes in all those languages mixed together (not only for linguists!)
- book tickets for a weekend in Zakopane (for the active ones)
- exchange recipes for bigos (hunter’s stew) and gołąbki (cabbage rolls) – for those with an appetite
- have a power nap (for party animals)
- buy a sweet bun with cheese for lunch (for the hungry ones)
- take selfies (for the photogenic ones)
As you can see, there’s a little something for everyone! 🙂
3. Now, relaxed and motivated, we’re going back to Polish language class. Grammar, phonetics, and most of all – conversations… You’ll see how easy and quick it is to start speaking Polish (grammatically! :)) during our courses.
After classes, your grey cells will be further exercised during our workshops on:
4. Pronunciation? Slang? Polish music? Or maybe you feel like joining a virtual trip through Poland?
5. Still hungry for more? Then it’s time for dinner together! Sushi, kebab, pizza, kotlet schabowy with cabbage… – you’ll find cuisine from all over the world in Krakow. But the rumour has it that the best dinner is served by our students during culinary workshops. If you don’t believe us, check it for yourself! 🙂
6. The afternoon is a perfect time to discover Krakow. Apart from workshops, we have prepared numerous tourist and cultural attractions as part of our cultural programme:
- discovering Krakow with a tour guide
- bike trips through the picturesque regions of Krakow
- evening get-togethers in iconic pubs…
- visiting the most interesting museums in the city
7. And the next day… Would you like to find out more? You are more than welcome to join us at Varia! 🙂
You can find more information about Varia’s Polish vacations here:Intensive summer Polish courses: https://www.varia-course.com/kursy-w-szkole/intensive-summer-course/
- 52 lessons - 2 x 90 min weekly
- Morning and evening classes
- All language levels A1 – C2
Courses at school
Course at School
- 58 lessons – 3 weeks
- 4 lessons daily
- All language levels A1- C2
Do You Have Questions?
Varia Polish Language Center
Monday-Thursday9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday9 a.m. - 5 p.m.Contact form
Fall In Love With the Polish Language, Krakow and… Varia!
Varia is the most popular Polish language school in Krakow and possibly even in the world. We pour our hearts and souls into everything we do at Varia. We are delighted knowing our students notice and appreciate our efforts.Meet us
Explore Krakow With Varia
Varia Club Card
Sign up for a course and access discounts offered by our partnersEnjoy your benefits