ADMINISTRATOR OF THE DATA
Administrator of the data and operator of the webpage of domains: www.kurspolskiego.pl, www.varia-course.com, www.polnischkurs.com, www.cursodepolaco.com and www.kurspolskogo.com is:
VARIA sc Centrum Języka Polskiego Katarzyna Hoffmann, Aneta Kawa
ul. Michałowskiego 2/3
PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE WEBPAGES
- VARIA sc Centrum Języka Polskiego Katarzyna Hoffmann, Aneta Kawa provides all Users of the Services with the exercise of their rights under the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text in the Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and the Council) 926 with later changes) (hereinafter "the Act").
- The purposes of personal data processing:
- Data processing for purposes related to the language course application (data included in the contact form, application form and online tests, e.g. name, telephone number, email address). For accounting purposes (e.g. name and surname, address). Some User's data may be downloaded automatically when visiting the Webpages (eg IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type);
- Processing of personal data for marketing purposes (only in the case of the User's consent), in particular for the purpose of sending commercial information and newsletters via e-mail to the provided e-mail address within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 9 September 2002, as amended) and other provisions of generally applicable law;
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of a consent to the processing of personal data by us may prevent us from providing services;
- By entrusting us with your personal data, the User gains the right to inspect them, the right to request their updates and the right to request their removal. In order to exercise these rights, contact Varia sc Centrum Języka Polskiego Katarzyna Hoffmann Aneta Kawa, ul. Michałowskiego 2/3, 31-126 Kraków: email@example.com, tel .: +48/12 633 58 71. If the User wants to resign from receiving the newsletter, they can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Varia sc Centrum Języka Polskiego Katarzyna Hoffmann Aneta Kawa implements technical measures provided by law, the purpose of which is to ensure the best possible protection of collected personal data against unauthorized access or use by unauthorized persons.
Varia sc Centrum Języka Polskiego Katarzyna Hoffmann Aneta Kawa pursuant to the provisions of art. 173 and 174 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of July 16, 2004, as amended) informs that as part of the Services uses the file technology so-called "cookies".
In order to adapt the content and services to the individual needs and interests of the Users of the website www.kurspolskiego.pl, we use the so-called cookies, ie information saved by servers of websites on the User's computer, which servers can read every time you connect to this computer. Cookies provide us with statistical data about the Users' traffic and the use of particular websites by them. The User may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in his browser, however, disabling cookies may cause difficulties or even make it impossible to use certain services, in particular those requiring login. Disabling the option of accepting cookies does not mean that you can not read or view the content posted on the website.
The Administrator uses automatic processing tools to process Users' personal data. By using the tools for profiling personal data, the Administrator is able to assess personal factors related to a specific User, and in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to personal preferences, interests, etc. The purpose of profiling is to provide individual Users with personalized and tailored offers and content in all channels, including via FB, e-mail marketing, dynamic content on the website and direct sales. Each User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data consisting in profiling.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data, please contact the Data Administrator: email@example.com.