During the summer, as every year, our school becomes more bustling, more crowded, more intensive and colorful! Reason: of course, our two-week intensive holiday Polish course :).
Summer 2013 will be, or in fact, already is, unique.
Firstly, because we host our holiday students from as early as the beginning of June to the end of September – this means that ahead of us are 16 intensive weeks filled with Polish language lessons, Kraków's ambiences, cultural attractions and ... sunbathing! That's right: the sun, sand, deckchairs, beautiful bronze ... don't remind you of a big city? Let us change it for the better!
We would like to boast that this year Kraków has gained a couple of new sandy and sunny places. Specially for you, Dear Students, we present a "beach list" which includes the places where, lying on a towel and with a good Polish book in your hand, you can indulge in one of the Polish national sports, that is sunbathing ... :)
- "Kraków Beach" by the former Forum Hotel is an amazing beach! Here you'll find a floating pool (on a barge moored next to the beach) as well as a new but already legendary club which draws in crowds from dawn till dawn :). "Kraków Beach", ul. Ludwinowska 2, next to Rondo Grunwaldzkie (Grunwaldzkie Roundabout). Tickets to the swimming pool, 1 hour: 20 PLN. http://www.plazakrakow.com/
- "Aquapark Beach" is this year's novelty! It is sandy 500m2 where you will have the pleasure to relax on a deckchair after the frenzy inside the Water Park :).
- Water park, ul. Dobrego Pasterza 126. http://www.parkwodny.pl
- Zakrzówek - picturesque rocks and the lake with unusual color of water. It's hard to believe that you can see such landscapes almost in the center of the city. (http://www.mmkrakow.pl/374260/2011/6/5/zalew-zakrzowek-dojazd-mapa-parking?category=magazyn).
- Kryspinów - less than 10km from Kraków you will find two large lagoons surrounded by sandy grassy beaches and beautiful forests. Holiday atmosphere guaranteed! www.kryspinow.com.pl
So much for the news. We hope that you will have the opportunity to make good use of our suggestions and come back from Kraków not only with a better knowledge of Polish but also with a beautiful tan :)!