Varia Polish Language Center is a school which was established in 2003, with a strong position in the language training market. From the very beginning, we have concentrated only on teaching Polish as a foreign language. Our experience, qualified teachers and expertise in teaching Polish guarantee satisfaction and quick progress.
What distinguishes us?
- We speciaslise in teaching one language only. We’ve been teaching Polish for 14 years.
- We taught students from more than 80 countries all over the world.
- We are flexible – the number of lessons and schedules is adjusted to your needs.
- We offer a wide range of courses – group and individual, summer and semester, intensive and weekend, preparing for the state certificate exam and training given language skills. Thematic courses on request (business, technical, medical). We teach at all language levels.
- We were awarded by Sonntag Aktuell for the innovative attitude to educational tourism and we received two prizes from Cracow Life for the high quality of language courses.
- Our courses are recommended by the Polish Institutes, embassies and consulates as well as the Polish Tourist Organisations.
Who are our teachers?
Our teachers have graduated from the Polish philology, specialising in teaching Polish as a foreign language. Our staff has worked in our school for a long time and has been very successful in teaching.