Individual lessons conducted via Skype are an easy, convenient and modern way to learn Polish!
100 PLN / 25 € - for 60 minutes
Online lessons give you the possibility to stay in touch with a native Polish speaker regardless of where you live. You have a chance to learn in a comfortable and homey atmosphere.
- Do not require your presence in a particular place or time – they can be held where you want and when you want, at any place and any time.
- Are a great solution for people who travel a lot – the only thing you need is a properly equipped computer with the Internet access.
- Allow you to save time and money needed for commuting, especially if you live far away from big cities.
- Can be adjusted to your everyday schedule – you can have your lesson even an hour before going to work or before a lunch break, but also during evening hours.
- Can be suited to the needs, preferences and individual pace of learning of each student.
- Are held in the conditions that you feel the most comfortable in - you can sit back in your own armchair with a cup of your favourite tea.
- Thanks to the use of various multimedia tools (such as Skype, YouTube or wrzuta.pl) classes are engaging and interesting.
What you need to attend online classes:
- A computer with a headset with a built-in multimedia set (speaker and microphone) or a separate microphone and headphones. We recommend the latter solution.
- Free Skype programme installed on your computer (download here).
- Peace and quiet in the room where you are having a lesson. :)