Polish in cosmetology
From 3.12 – 14.12.2018 (2 weeks)
Number of classes: 30, 3 classes everyday from Monday to Friday
Hours: 8:00 – 10:30, with 15 mins break
Place: Varia Cracow, Michałowskiego 5/3 street (on the corner with Karmelicka steet)
Contact: Emilia (+48) 12 633 58 71;
email@example.com (RUS, ENG, PL)
Discounts for the groups over 3 students.
- 30 classes (2 hours of specific pronunciation workshops included)
- Final exam and certificate of the completion of the course
- Coffee, tea during a break
Do you work in a beauty salon? Do you know the basis of Polish language? Would you like to feel more at ease while talking with clients? Or perhaps you lack some professional vocabulary?
POLISH IN COSMETOLOGY is a specialistic course of Polish language for the ones working in the cosmetology industry. It is based on practising THE MOST USEFUL PHRASES AND WORDS, DIALOGS, GRAMMAR, CORRECT PRONUNCIATION AND ACCENT.
Throughout the course you will:
- learn how to conduct a conversation and consultation before the treatment
- get to know the vocabulary related to the presentation of cosmetic services and sale of cosmetics offered in a beauty salon
- practise dialogs, which will facilitate communication with a client during the treatment
- repeat the most important grammar and extend your vocabulary
The course is conducted via communication approach, which main aim is to develop the speaking skills of the students (more about the method here).
The classes are intended for the people with basic Polish knowledge.