PREPARATORY COURSE FOR AN EXAM ON THE B1 LEVEL
|Dates of courses at Varia|
|1||04.09.2020 - 09.10.2020|
Six-week course: 630 PLN / 155 EUR
- 18 lesson units
- Thematic lecture (e.g. correct pronuciation, colloquial language)
- Lesson materials
- Final test
- Certificate of attendance
|Number of hours per week||3 lessons for 45 min, a total of 18 lessons during the course|
|Time||5:00 pm – 7:30 pm (a 15 min break included)|
|Days||every Friday for six weeks|
|Size of a group||minimum 7, maximum 12|
|Language levels||for people who have completed the course at the level of min. A2.2|
The Certificate Examinations in Polish as a Foreign Language will be held on the following dates and levels of language proficiency:
- October 17th-18th 2020: levels A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2
- Overview of the structure of an exam – types of tasks in the written and oral part
- Practicing all language skills tested during the exam:
1. Grammatical accuracy; repetition of issues required for the exam (present tense, simple and compound future tense, past tense, aspect of the verb, imperative mood, the conditional mood, gradation of adjectives and adverbs, case inflection of nouns and adjectives, prepositions, conjunctions, making questions, transformation of sentences).
2. Listening comprehension practiced on standard test tasks.
3. Reading comprehension: lexical exercises designed to deepen the knowledge of topics discussed in the texts, standard sets of tasks in the certificate examinations.
4. Writing: a discussion of written forms of statements (story, description, report, announcement, invitation, private and official letter, complaint).
5. Oral exam: discussion of types of exam tasks, exercises simulating the exam, vocabulary related to expressing opinions, argumentation.
- Practice test in the form of a state exam