Two-week intensive online course
Two-week intensive online course is an easy, convenient and modern way to learn Polish!
|I||06.07 - 17.07.2020||3:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
|II||27.07 - 07.08.2020||3:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
|III||17.08 - 28.08.2020||3:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
|IV||07.09 - 18.09.2020||3:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
Price: 670 PLN/165 EUR
Each following course: 600 PLN/150 EUR
- Classes with two teachers (interchangeably)
- 10 days of instruction offered on weekdays
- 3 daily lessons (3 x 45 minutes + 15 minutes break) using the Zoom platform
- Additional Polish language workshop (eg. pronunciation workshop, Polish slang)
- Certificate of attendance
|Number of hours per day||3 lessons for 45 min, 10 days of instruction offered on weekdays|
|Time||3:00 pm - 5:30 pm CEST (a 15 min break included)|
|Days||Monday - Friday|
|Size of a group||minimum 4, maximum 10|
|Language levels||All proficiency levels (A1-C)|
Classes are conducted on the e-learning platform Zoom. It is an intuitive, easy to use and above all, reliable program for conducting online meetings.
Before starting the course, we will ask you to take a short test in order to assign you to an appropriate group.
What is important - each lesson will be recorded, you will be able to come back to it so you won’t miss anything!
Note: If the course doesn’t not meet your expectations, you will pay only for the lessons you have attended.
The course is conducted by using the communicative method. We want the acquired vocabulary and grammar structures to be primarily functional.
During lessons you will have many opportunities for casual conversations.
Even though we concentrate on speaking mainly, it doesn’t mean that we neglect other language skills – listening, grammatical correctness, reading and writing.
All language skills are an integral part of each course as they influence the efficiency and ease of communication.
What you need to attend online classes:
- A computer with a headset with a built-in multimedia set (speaker and microphone) or a separate microphone and headphones.
We recommend the latter solution.
- Peace and quiet in the room where you are having a lesson. :)